What if the plane crash that killed Amy’s fiancé was sabotage? Asking questions could cost her life—and ruin her second chance at love.
Since the ebook version of my romantic suspense novel, Without Proof, is on sale at 99 cents until Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share some bonus material that’s hiding on my site. Actually, it’s not hidden well, since most of the links are all on the book page, but otherwise, it’s scattered.
Here’s one of the pictures in the Without Proof photo album post (click here for the rest):
Meet the characters:
- Amy Silver, heroine and artist’s assistant
- Michael Stratton, Amy’s very protective friend and boss
- Aunt Bay, who’d like to talk some sense into both of them
- More characters: a student, hotel owner, grieving father, and the journalist whose questions started it all
Without Proof on Pinterest.
Recipe: Aunt Bay’s Oatmeal Brown Bread
Check out the Without Proof playlist: YouTube (music that complements the characters and theme)
- “Come as You Are” by Crowder
- “Always” by the Newsboys
- “Say You Need Love” by the Newsboys
- “What Are You Waiting For?” by Nickelback
- “Let it All Come Out” by the Newsboys
- “The Letter” by the Newsboys
- “I Belong” by Kathryn Scott
- “My New Name” by Todd Agnew (belongs in the playlist, but there’s no YouTube link)
- “Child of God” by Kathryn Scott
- “Yours to Hold” by Skillet (Michael’s song for Amy)
- “A Friend Like You” by Geoff Moore and The Distance (Michael’s and Gilles’ song)
Don’t know what the story’s about?
“Asking questions could cost your life.”
Two years after the plane crash that killed her fiancé, Amy Silver has fallen for his best friend, artist Michael Stratton. When a local reporter claims the small aircraft may have been sabotaged, it reopens Amy’s grief.
Anonymous warnings and threats are Amy’s only proof that the tragedy was deliberate, and she has nowhere to turn. The authorities don’t believe her, God is not an option, and Michael’s protection is starting to feel like a cage.
How will Amy find the truth?
Michael’s feisty great-aunt and the dead man’s university-student sister are the other key players in this Christian romantic suspense set in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Buy your copy at your favourite online retailer. This link should take you there: books2read.com/without-proof.